RSO Re-Registration 2019-20
Please note that re-registration may be delayed due to our transition to Engage. Please see the information below regarding the transition, and mandatory training dates.
Dear Student Leaders & Campus Partners,
Student Life & First-Year Experience is excited to announce that we will be migrating to a new platform to assist and support our campus organizations called Engage. Below is a timeline for the roll-out of the new platform:
- OrgSync will no longer be available beginning 11:30 p.m. Tuesday, September 3rd
- For RSO room reservations from this evening, Monday, August 26th to Monday, September 16th you will go to https://studentlife.eku.edu/rso-facility-reservation-request-form-0
- Engage access will begin Monday, September 16th
- Please be sure to be on the lookout for updates on EKU Students Today about the new system.
In order to prepare for this transition and to help you learn about Engage, we are asking you to do the following. If you do not complete the following, the items will be unrecoverable as they DO NOT migrate to the new platform. This must be completed by 11:30 p.m. Tuesday, September 3rd.
- Download and save your most recent constitution located in the “settings” section of your portal. If you save a copy of your constitution to your “files” tab, the constitution will transition to the new platform. If you do neither, your constitution will be lost.
- Download and save your organization profile picture or be prepared to update this image in the new site.
- As a precautionary measure, you should download your roster, contact information, important files, pictures, form submissions, or previous budget requests to a separate device. While most of this information will migrate over, it may be helpful to have this on hand immediately post-migration
- Update your rosters. Remove users who are no longer active and add anyone who should be on your member list as these will be migrated over to the new site.
**Again, please note that the OrgSync site will no longer be available once the migration process begins**
Required RSO Training will cover information on the new Engageplatform and pertinent information in relation to Student Conduct, Marketing & Branding, and SGA Funding. Each RSO is required to have 3 members trained. There are 10 available sessions to choose from. You do not have to RSVP, but it would be helpful to bring a laptop or tablet to training.
Session 1 September 17 Tuesday 5 pm Wallace 149
Session 2 September 17 Tuesday 7 pm Whitlock Auditorium
Session 3 September 17 Tuesday 9 pm Whitlock Auditorium
Session 4 September 18 Wednesday Noon Whitlock Auditorium
Session 5 September 18 Wednesday 3 pm Whitlock Auditorium
Session 6 September 18 Wednesday 5 pm Whitlock Auditorium
Session 7 September 18 Wednesday 7:30pm Whitlock Auditorium
Session 8 September 19 Thursday 1 pm Whitlock Auditorium
Session 9 September 19 Thursday 2 pm Whitlock Auditorium
Session 10 September 20 Friday 10 am Whitlock Auditorium
The upgraded online platform will have a fresh look, new features, and will maintain the capabilities your student organization currently has with OrgSync.
Check out this brief video intro to our upgraded platform!
*Please keep in mind that not all of the features highlighted in this video will be on our platform. However, it will at least give you an idea of what the platform will look like and some of the capabilities.
We will be more than willing to answer any questions you have regarding this upgrade, and we expect a smooth transition to the new platform!
Student Life & First-Year Experience