Even though we are all away from campus, Student Life & First-Year Experience wants to keep you active and involved from home! Check out below to see some great ways to stay connected and involved, right from the comfort and safety of your home. All part of #EKUEverywhere.
Fun Ways to Be Active at Home:
- Follow Student Life & First-Year Experience on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for fun activities, updates, photo challenges, etc.
- Check out our staff profile videos, being released throughout the semester, on YouTube.
- Check out our events page to stay up-to-date with our online events.
- Give back while maintaining social distancing with our ideas here.
- Browse Engage to find new student organizations to get involved in.
- Host a Netflix Party with your friends from campus.
- Go on a virtual museum tour in some of the world's best museums.
- Watch Broadway Musicals from your couch.
- Enjoy an online or on TV concert from your favorite artists.
Helpful Resources & Workshops
- Get updates on campuswide operations and resources here.
- Learn how to get started on Zoom for class or meetings.
- Expand you knowledge with an online sexual assault prevention education program through Speak Up.
- Learn what to look for in a mentor.
- Watch a short video on leadership.
- Get connected to the Colonel's Cupboard.